Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Princess Coming Soon {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This was one fun maternity session. This Mom to Be was a HOOT! She was so funny and so entertaining. I really enjoyed working with her.  We got some amazing shots because she was a natural in front of the camera and had a gorgeous wardrobe.  I will never forget this session because of the laughs we shared.  "E", Thank you for letting me capture you during such a special time in your life.  I wish you a safe and easy delivery and I can't wait to meet your little princess soon! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Aimee thank you so much for doing my maternity photo session. I am still in awe on how awesome the photos are.

    ReplyDelete