Monday, July 23, 2012

Meet Ava {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Ava. She was such a joy to photograph! She was 9 days new at her newborn session. I have never hidden the fact that Aimee loves herself a chunky baby! Ava was a chunky ball of sweetness! Just a gorgeous baby girl! I really had a great time with her parents at her session too. Her Dad is a pilot so I used my aviator hat for her session to capture my first girl pilot.  So many fun shots of Ava to share... here are a few sneak peeks from her session. Thanks, "H" Family for letting me capture your beautiful daughter! It was great to meet you guys and work with you! Ava is amazing!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. wow.. i cant stop my eyes to show your talent.. and the babies are too cute.. just look at the smile in first and second no of image.. so sweet.


    Kansas City Baby Photography

    ReplyDelete