Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meet Jackson {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Jackson. He was 4 weeks old at his newborn session this week. I had warned his Mom that he might not cooperate since he was over the two week mark, but he made a pure liar out of me. He slept so well and was such an easy guy to photograph. I'm so glad! I really enjoyed his session. His Mom brought along a football from the winning game that his Grandpa played in at OU in 1954.  He received the winning ball and it's been passed down for portraits. I just love how those shots turned out.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family! It was so nice to meet you all and work with you. Thanks for sharing Jackson with me.












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment