Thursday, September 8, 2011

Meet Julianna {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Portraits Photography}

There has been a baby boom at the studio this week/month! Two newborn girls in one week and I have 9 due dates on my schedule this month (Yay!).  I love my newborns and getting some snuggles in. Meet Julianna. She was a little bit older coming in for her newborn shoot at 3 weeks.  She came into the studio wide awake and we really had to work with her to get her to sleep for us.  She put up a good fight, but eventually they all give in, no matter how old they are.  Julianna is truly a blessing to her family.  Her Mom and Aunt were so sweet! I enjoyed spending time with you, "M" Family! Thank you for allowing me to capture Julianna as a newborn and I look forward to watching her grow on the Baby Plan! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment