Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meet Addison {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is 8 day new Addison. She was such a dream at her newborn session. She slept so soundly and peacefully for me. She had her fan club with her (Mommy & two Grandmas-lucky girl!) and we had a fun time chatting while I was taking pictures of her.  She looked so beautiful in all the headbands and hats we put on her. I just love her session images and her gallery will be packed full for her family.  Her brother, Tristan, even came at the end of the session for some pictures. He wasn't too crazy about stealing Addison's spotlight (sweet boy!), but I did manage to get him to kiss his little sister for some sweet shots of them together.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "W" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Addison as a newborn and I look forward to watching her grow on the baby plan.








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

1 comment: