Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Family Holiday Mini Session Information 2011 {Aimee Fuller Photography}

(Picture taken at Independence Park-November 19th Location. Times still available)

This year to accomodate all my wonderful families during the busy holiday season I will only be taking families on designated Holiday Mini Session Dates. Last year I had a flood of families calling in for holiday portraits and me being the photographer overachiever of the year...I took on way too much work! I remember staying up until 3 and 4 am editing and hitting the stores just a few days before Christmas to get gifts for my own children and family members (what a nightmare!). I can't let that happen again this year so I'm really attempting to become better organized!
I have 4 dates for Holiday Mini Sessions this year. I have been gradually announcing my Mini Session dates on my Facebook Fan page and have booked two of those dates already. I do have a wait list for booked dates in case there is a cancellation so please send me a note if you'd like to get on the cancellation wait list. All the locations have been carefully chosen, have beautiful scenery and I have personally done family shoots at every location listed so I am familar with all of these outdoor locations.
Holiday Mini Sessions are $75.
Includes-Session Fee and 2 Full Resolution Digital (JPG) Files from your session.
The Digital files will come with a full print release for personal use to be printed or used on Holiday cards through any lab or company you want to use. I will also post the best 5-20 images in a gallery for additional print purchases from your session.
Dates include:

November 5th at Helen's Garden in League City. Currently Booked!
November 12th at Paul Hopkins Park in Dickinson. Currently Booked!
November 19th at Independence Park in Pearland.
Currently Booked!
December 3rd-Helen's Garden League City Texas.
Spots available include:
1 pm, 2 pm and 6 pm.
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
I will be taking maternity, newborns and babies during the week like I normally do
and will keep Sundays open for my baby planners or newborn clients that need weekend dates.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment