Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Beautiful Maternity Session {Pearland, Texas Maternity Portraits}

When this Mom to be emailed me about booking her session she quickly told me that she discovered we were neighbors.  It never fails to amaze me what a small world it is! We literally living just houses apart! We've never met in person before or seen one another in passing! I was so glad to get together with them and meet these guys.  I also am amazed that this baby girl is being born just a few days from our maternity session by cesarean.  I will be photographing their new love before I probably even send them their maternity gallery.  Mom looks absolutely amazing for being so far along in her pregnancy too! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "S" Family! It was so great to meet you and I look forward to meeting your little one very soon!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment