Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meet Vivienne {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Vivienne. She was 14 days new at her newborn session.  I love this little girl! She was born to a family I have photographed for a few years. I can't tell you enough how much I adore V's family.  They are super special in my heart! I am overjoyed to photograph their second little girl and honored to watch her grow like I did her big sister.  Thank you, "T" Family for letting me capture your girls for you.  You guys rock and I can't tell you enough how much you all mean to me.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923
Fan me on Facebook!
Clients: My Dad had a stroke on Easter Sunday. Please bear with me as our family helps my Dad fight for his life after his stroke. He is a miracle right now and we are taking things day by day. I am trying to catch up on work, but it's been in between drives out to Rosenberg to see him and keep his best interest as top priority right now. Thank you all for your deep understanding, thoughts and prayers! You have no idea what it means to me and my family. My Daddy thanks you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment