Saturday, April 6, 2013

Expecting Twin Girls {Pearland Texas Maternity Newborn Baby Photography Portraits}

This sweet couple is expecting a double blessing, two precious little girls. I really enjoyed working with them to capture them during such a special time in their lives.  We did some in studio shots and then went outdoors to finish the session.  I can't believe Mom is 30 weeks in these images and looks so great with two babies in there.  I can't wait to meet these little ladies when they come for their newborn session. Good Luck and Best Wishes on a very safe and easy delivery, "F" Family! Thank you for letting me capture you guys. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
 

















 
 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923
Fan me on Facebook!
 
Clients: My Dad had a stroke on Easter Sunday. Please bear with me as our family helps my Dad fight for his life after his stroke.  He is a miracle right now and we are taking things day by day. I am trying to catch up on work, but it's been in between drives out to Rosenberg to see him and keep his best interest as top priority right now.  Thank you all for your deep understanding, thoughts and prayers! You have no idea what it means to me and my family.  My Daddy thanks you too!

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful!! The pictures are amazing and you two look so happy. The girls will be born into a wonderful family :)

    -Daniela

    ReplyDelete