Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meet Audrey {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Audrey. She was 11 days new at her newborn session. Audrey was perfect for her session. I enjoyed meeting her family and working with them to capture Audrey.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "D" Family. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your daughter for you as a newborn. She is breath taking and I enjoyed every minute capturing her!










 




To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923
Fan me on Facebook!
Clients: My Dad had a stroke on Easter Sunday. Please bear with me as our family helps my Dad fight for his life after his stroke. He is a miracle right now and we are taking things day by day. I am trying to catch up on work, but it's been in between drives out to Rosenberg to see him and keep his best interest as top priority right now. Thank you all for your deep understanding, thoughts and prayers! You have no idea what it means to me and my family. My Daddy thanks you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment