Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Photography Studio Progress {Aimee Fuller Photography Pearland, Texas Newborn Baby Portrait Photographer}

I'm excited that we are making progress on the photography studio.  It has been a very exciting yet, stressful process for sure.  As most of my clients know, I operate alone (no full time employees) and this has been a journey to balance three kids, a full time business, editing all of my sessions, customer service such as emails, phone calls, inquiries, etc., Facebook, Blogging! The list goes on. It's hard to stay on top of everything.  We bought the house last September and everything has taken 10 times longer, cost 50 times more than we expected and of course, gone a lot slower than we had dreamed.  But... we are making progress and the little house is looking great with the help of Thompson Restoration (Thank you Eric Thompson) and also on Thursday, Certapro Paint of Pearland who will be coming in and paining the interior for us. The exterior is soon to follow! I am so grateful to have such amazing clients that are kind, patient and huge fans of my work.  I get up each morning with a huge smile on my face because I envision the babies that are on my schedule and the parents that tote them in with smiles on their faces and stories to share with me about their journeys through parenthood.  Not much longer, folks and my studio will be ready to work in (I'm not giving a date or time frame because every time I do-I'm wrong-Ha!)... thanks for your patience with me waiting for your galleries and for allowing me to do what I love every day! I love you all and I appreciate your business, referrals and of course, working with all of your precious blessings! 

The Floors sanded down to their natural wood before stain. 

The back porch getting re-roofed, re-screened and fixed up to look nicer.

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923. 
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan me on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment