Thursday, March 28, 2013

Meet Annalise and Grace {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits Twins}

Meet Annalise and Grace. These twin girls were so precious.  Twins are always fun to capture.  I just love babies (as you know) and two at one time in one session, Wow-what a blessing! These girls did great for me.  I really enjoy capturing them for their sweet family.  I really enjoyed doing this session too because these girls are the cousin of another little guy I've photographed.  It's always neat to see family members come in and notice the family resemblences among cousins. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "K" Family! Thank you for letting me capture your girls for you. They are absolutely beautiful! Little Angels!
 














 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. You did such a fabulous job! I love my sweet girls and can't wait to share these gorgeous pictures with my own mother and my mother in law---two happy great grandmothers!

    ReplyDelete