Sunday, March 17, 2013

Easter Mini Sessions 2013 {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

I held my Spring/Easter Mini Sessions last Sunday at my home studio.  I had 12 adorable families show up with their little ones to let me capture them with the live chicks and duck this year. This was the first year I did live animals and let's just say that it went better then I expected! The little chicks and ducks were on their best behavior (for most of the sessions) and we got some adorable shots of everyone.  I really had a great time! I hope you enjoy these sneak peeks! All the galleries went out today to the families.  Check your emails and I hope you have a very Happy Easter!
 








 




 
Watch for our next Mini Announcement that will take place this summer.
I'm contemplating my set ups and trying to pin down some dates.
I will announce those soon. 
 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment