Thursday, July 22, 2010

Family Pictures {Houston Texas Family Photography}

This Family was just absolutely beautiful to photograph. You could feel the love from Mom and Dad pouring down onto these precious children. They were so well behaved, but a tad afraid of the ducks lurking around the pond area. I told their Mom that my mission next time is to make the little guy smile more and she suggested that we find a location that didn't have any ducks. I'd have to agree! We also visited one of their precious angels that didn't make it at the cemetary. I was truly touched to take their photograph by their son and brother. I'm sure he was smiling down on us! I hope you enjoyed your session, "M" Family! I sure did! Here's some images to share with everyone.

To Book your session please contact Aimee Fuller at 281-412-9923.
*Session and Print Prices published on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment