Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Beautiful Wedding {Pearland Texas Photography}

As you know I label myself as a family photographer and some of you are probably scratching their heads! Aimee photographing a wedding? Well, I thought that too and boy was I nervous!How would I handle a wedding and the pressure? I think I did pretty well considering weddings are not my expertise, nor do I claim to be a professional wedding photographer.
The wedding was a small intimate affair held outside at Helen's Garden in League City, Texas. The Bride and Groom are absolutely beautiful people and it really was such a sweet wedding to be able to capture. Here are a few shots from the wedding. I took a ton, but these are my favorites. I'll share more with you soon!

To Book your session please contact Aimee Fuller at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment