Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Baby Whisperer {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}



One of the coolest things that happened to me this year was being interviewed by Channel 13 News Christine Dobbyn.  The segment was filmed in February and aired in March.  I was so shocked when Christine contacted me and asked me if she could do a story on me and my newborn photography work.  My first intuition was to feel highly embarrassed and turn red in the face, but then as I read her email I thought that I better do it as it's something that doesn't happen all that often to just any photographer! So, we did the interview and they spent the majority of the day watching me work with two beautiful babies. The end result was fun to watch!  Thank you to Christine and her camera man. I had a great time doing the segment with you both and I feel so lucky to have met you guys. You did a great job depicting my love for newborn photography and how much joy it brings me.
 
Here's the link in case you missed it:
 
An album of my work:
 
Thank you to all my clients and fans for allowing me to do what I love every day. I am passionate about my work and I love newborn babies! To do what I love every day is a blessing and I can't put into words how much this journey has meant to me.  One day I will look back on this portion of my life and think "That was SO amazing!" because it truly is!


No comments:

Post a Comment